Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Name of Business Entity
Showcase Gig Inc.
Personal Information Protection Officer
Financial Director / Cfo
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Personal Information acquired shall be used for the following purposes:
- For the convenience of purchase, including but not limited to the order, delivery, shipment, and payment of products;
- To analyze data necessary for the operation, protection, and improvement of services and the development of new services;
- For registration reception and identity verification;
- To respond to customer opinions and inquiries;
- To contact customers regarding service maintenance, important notices, etc.;
- For marketing activities related to services that we or a third party are currently providing or considering providing in the future;
- For the introduction and/or shipment of our or a third party’s new services, campaigns, customer presents, etc.;
- To distribute or indicate our or a third party’s advertisements;
- To produce statistical data that has been processed so as to make it impossible to identify any individual;
- To provide information to third parties in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the “Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties”; and
- For all purposes incidental to the purposes of use stated above.
Regarding the Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes stated below, provide Personal Information on our customers to companies to which we provide our services:
(1) Purposes to provide Personal Information to a third party
- To provide our services, including but not limited to the order, delivery, shipment, and payment of products;
- To introduce our or a third party’s new services, campaigns, customer presents, etc., and to ship said presents, distribute advertisements, etc.;
- For marketing activities related to services that we or a third party are currently providing or considering providing in the future; and
- To produce statistical data that has been processed so as to make it impossible to identify any individual in relation to our services.
(2) Items of Personal Information to be provided
1) Information on our customers’ attributes such as name, ID, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.; and
2) Information on the use of the services we provide (communication history, terminal information, log information, location information, browsing history, etc.).
(3) Means or methods of provision
Sending, transmitting, or browsing through written or electromagnetic means.
(4) Types and attributes of the persons who receive the provision of said information or said persons’ organizations
Companies to which our services are provided.
(5) Method to suspend the provision of Personal Information to a third party
Upon request by the customer themselves, if the customer fills out the necessary matters in a document prescribed by us and submits it in such method as designated by us, we can suspend the provision of Personal Information that can identify said relevant individual to third parties. Please contact our inquiry desk regarding said request.
Regarding the Entrustment of Handling of Personal Information
We may entrust all or part of the Personal Information we have acquired to other business entities. In such case, we shall select a company that meets the standards we have set regarding the management of Personal Information and exercise appropriate management and supervision thereover.
Regarding Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure and the Inquiry Desk
Upon request from the relevant individual, we shall execute the notification of the purposes of use, the disclosure, the correction, addition, or deletion of content, the suspension of use, and/or the erasure of Personal Information we acquired under the matter in question that is subject to disclosure (hereinafter referred to as “Disclosure, etc.”).
The inquiry desk for handling Disclosure, etc. is as follows:
Showcase Gig Inc., Personal Information Inquiry Desk
TEL: 03-5772-2947 (weekday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Note on Entering Personal Information
If the telephone number entered is incorrect and we are unable to make contact via e-mail, we will also be unable to make contact via telephone and therefore we may not be able to adequately respond to all inquiries.
Acquisition of Personal Information via Methods through Which Relevant Individuals Cannot be Easily Recognized
Regarding Security Control Measures for Personal Information
With regard to Personal Information acquired, we shall take all necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leaks, loss, or damage to Personal Information, to rectify such incidents should they occur, and to establish other relevant security controls for Personal Information.
This site employs encryption measures via SSL (Secure Socket Layer).